The classic permanent make-up, whose technique is virtually the same as a regular tattoo, has long been used to adjust the shape of the eyebrows. This method is very popular but has a significant disadvantage. The persistence of the color pigment is between 1 year and 5 years. It can only be removed by a painful and expensive procedure. In fact, wrinkles can occur, the skin is deformed, and the chosen shape can simply become boring or out of fashion. A sensible alternative to permanent make-up is the biotatism of henna eyebrows. Henna is a natural dye that can be used on the human body.
Special features of the application of Biotatie Brow Henna
Fashion for painting eyebrows with henna and drawing drawings using this paint on other body parts came from India, Pakistan and the countries of North Africa. Henna is a natural color and is made from leaves of harpsichthia, shrubs in dry and hot climates. The use of natural components and minimal skin contact ensure the safety of the procedure (the dye is applied to the skin surface without damaging it) and provides a stable result for at least three weeks.
A variety of henna shades (chocolate, coffee, gray, black, as well as their blends) make it easy to choose the right option for every type of skin or hair color.
When do you view the procedure?
Coloring of eyebrows with henna is done in the following cases:
- Colorless, expressionless eyebrows.
- Rare or irregular hairline.
- Asymmetry (shape or width is different).
- Presence of scars.
- The need to recover after the use of dyes on a chemical basis.
- The absolute harmlessness of natural components makes it possible to bring pregnant and breastfeeding women, underage girls and persons with increased skin sensitivity to this method.
Characteristics of coloring in the cabin and at home
Despite the fact that eyebrow shaping and henna staining can be done at home, it is better to trust the procedure to professionals. The average prices for eyebrow coloring with henna in a beauty salon range from 300 to 2200 rubles, depending on the complexity of the work and the skills of the master, but the money is worth it.
Coloring the eyebrows Henna in the salon has a number of advantages:
- Masters are trained in special training centers in biotagging of eyebrows.
- Only high quality tools and colors are used for the work.
- Qualification and experience of the master allows you to perform a henna henna tattoo qualitatively and quickly and to remedy it immediately in case of a mistake.
- Correction of eyebrows with henna can be done in one of several ways (by shotirovaniem, eastern method, with hair technology and others) to choose the client.
- In addition to the coloring itself, as a free bonus, salon staff answers all questions that arise and make recommendations on choosing the optimal form of drawing and subsequent care.
Regardless of whether the eyebrows are painted in the salon or at home with henna, it should be taken into account that direct sunlight, sea water, active sports (and thus increased sweating) or visiting the sauna affect the durability of Biotatuazha.
Advantages and disadvantages of Biotatue of eyebrows with henna. How much she holds
Shape correction and discoloration with henna are popular because of the following advantages:
- Long-term effect (quality applied biotatuazh lasts at least 15-20 days).
- Variety (a wide choice of colors and shades).
- The process of applying the paint is fast and painless.
- The ability to easily change the shape and color of the tattoo.
- Easy care.
- Availability (average prices for biotagging eyebrows henna is several times lower than the price of the power of permanent makeup).